Agastya spaghetti is made from the finest natural ingredients, making it easy to cook. Being superior in taste, it's the perfect everyday meal. It gives a unique flavor and delightful texture once cooked. Is very easy and quick to prepare and is a rich source of protein.
Ingredients: Durum Wheat Semolina.
Nutritional Facts per 100 gm:
Calorie: 360 Kcal
Calorie from Fat: 10 Kcal
Saturated Fat: 0.2 g
Trans Fat: 0 g
Total Fat: 1 g
Carbohydrates: 77 g
Dietary Fiber: 3 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 6 mg
Sugars: 1 g
Protein: 11 g
1. Boil 1 litre of water and add 100 gms of spaghetti
2. Add salt to taste and stir it.
3. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until spaghetti is cooked (slightly chewy) then drain out the water.
4. Add spaghetti sauce, boiled veggies and your preferred accompaniments.
5. Serve with cheese and other delicious toppings.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight. Once opened, store the pack in an air tight container.
Allergen: Contains gluten.