TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The information provided by you shall may be used by us to:
1) Improve www.quoodo.com customer experience and make us to support our users with easy, safe, smooth and customized website platform online shopping
2) Improve our services, content, design and other commercial /non-commercial features;
3) Contact you / users for feedback on our current products and services or with possible new products and/or services’ offering
4) "United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile" and stipulate that the governing law is the local law.
5) Visa and Master Card for payment will be accepted in AED(Arab Emirates Dirham)
6) We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
7) Customers using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
8) Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
9) User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account information
10) Send you information on our products, services and promotions;
11) Create various surveys and analysis in form of reports;
13) The user can opt out from such communication and/or newsletters by contacting the customer services team or sending an email to email@example.com
14) Provide customer support and the services requested Ascertain how many people visit our website and user traffic analysis
15) Resolve disputes, if any and troubleshooting;
16) Avoid/check illegal and/or potentially prohibited activities and to enforce Agreements
17) Provide service updates and promotional offers related to our services/products.
18) Comply with any court judgment / decree / order / directive/ legal & government authority /applicable law;
19) Investigate potential violations or applicable national & international laws;
20) Investigate deliberate damage to quoodo.com/services or its legitimate operation;
21) Detect, prevent, or otherwise address security and/or technical issues;
22) Protect the rights, property or safety and/ its Directors,employees and the general public at large;
23) Respond to Claims of third parties;
24) The members of our corporate family and group, affiliates,service providers and third parties under a contract to provide joint services,contents and marketing communications;
25) Other third parties to whom you explicitly require us to send the information;
26) All disputes arising in connection therewith shall be heard only by a court of competent jurisdiction in the U.A.E.
If you choose to provide us with the above mentioned information, you consent to the use, transfer, processing and storage of the information on our servers. The information provided by you shall be given to third parties for marketing purposes and other related activities without your prior consent. Though if you choose to make your profile visible, all information pertaining to your profile will be visible to third parties.
Based upon the personally identifiable information you provide us, we will send you a welcoming email to verify your username and password. We will also communicate with you in response to your inquiries with respect to our services/content, to provide the services you request, and to manage your account. We will communicate with you by email or telephone, in accordance with your wishes. We will also send you email alerts from time to time to update you on new offers and other updates.
In order to provide certain services to you, we may on occasion supplement the personal information you submitted to us with information from third party sources (third parties for this purpose may include our group /holding / subsidiary companies and or our service partners /associates). We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website.
We have taken care to describe and show products as accurately as possible. Despite this, products may vary from their descriptions, product images are for representation purposes only and may vary slightly from the actual product. Descriptions or performances of products stated against each are based on the catalogue and technical literature printed by the manufacturers/agent. Therefore, the write up provided against each product is not that of Quoodo.com and subject to change without prior notice.
In the event that a Product is listed at an incorrect Price or with an incorrect Information, due to an error in pricing or Product Information, we shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify the user of such cancellation.
If the Website acknowledges your Order, the order amount will be charged to your Credit Card Account and the same will be notified to the user by email. The payment will be processed before dispatch of the Product that the user has ordered
PLACING ORDER FOR GOODS
While placing an order the user has to check the product description carefully. By confirming the order user consents to be bound by the conditions of sale mentioned in the product description.
the location at which Delivery of the item requested by User is to be correct and appropriate in all respects. In case of a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by User (i.e., wrong name or address or some other wrong data) any additional expense acquired for redelivery will be asserted
We will not be liable for the loss to the user or any third party suffers for a delay or failure to process the Order/s or deliver Goods due to inaccurate or incomplete details provided in an Order/s.
The User has to provide true and genuine data in all occurrences where such data. In the event that upon affirmation your subtleties are seen not as obvious (completely or partly), it has the privilege in its sole prudence to dismiss the registration and suspend you from patronizing the Services and/or other information without prior intimation whatsoever.
The User authorises Quoodo.com to contact them for any transactional purposes related to their order/account.
It is the responsibility of the Customer to ensure they are present at the time of delivery.
SUBSTITUTION OF UNAVAILABLE PRODUCT
We do our best to ensure that all items shown on our website are available to order. If, however, any product the user orders is out of stock or unavailable we may send a notification enabling to select a substitute.In the event that the products aren't delivered, despite being substituted or charged, the amount being referred to will be credited to the User at a reasonable time after Quoodo.com gets aware.No subsequent delivery is obligatory to be made, and the customer is not entitled to claim any further compensation. If for any reason beyond our reasonable control, we are unable to supply a particular item, we will not be liable to the User. Please note that we will attempt to send the User notification of substitute products in the event that selected products are unavailable, the User may reject these substitutes. Although we will always try to cater for your orders, an order of unusually large quantities of different or one product can only be fulfilled at the discretion.
CANCELLING OR AMENDING ORDERS
The User is eligible for cancellation for a limited time period (6hrs) after the order been processed the customer may not be able to cancel or amend the order once it has been confirmed as per the technical specifications of the Service .On the event of suspicious activity or deceitful transaction by any user or any transaction which resists the terms and conditions of using the Quoodo.com, we at our sole caution could cancel such orders. We will keep up a negative list of every single fraudulent transactions and user would deny access to them or cancel any placed by them.
CREDIT/DEBIT CARD INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse to accept the Credit/Debit Card or, in such case Transaction is accepted, cancel the transaction, at our sole discretion.
The Credit/Debit Card details provided by you for befitting from this services on the Website will be truthful, valid and accurate and you shall use the Credit/Debit Card which is lawfully owned by you, i.e., in a Credit/Debit Card transaction, you must use your own Credit/Debit Card. The said information will not be utilized and shared by us with any of the Third Parties unless required for fraud verification/s or by Law, Regulations or Court Order. We will not be liable for any Credit/Debit Card Fraud. The Liability for use of the Card fraudulently will be on you and the responsibility to prove otherwise shall be exclusively on you.
CHANGING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can access and modify your personal information by signing on to the website. We will not modify the information provided by you. However,we recommend that you update your personal information as soon as such changes are necessitated.
Copying or reproducing the content without the permission of quoodo.com or the organisation who publish is illegal.