AUSTIN NUTRI FOOD INDUSTRIES LLC
Penne pasta can be paired with chunky meat, chunky vegetable, cream, or oil based sauces. They are perfect for baking dishes. A perfect blend of the high quality durum wheat. It makes a tasty and healthy meal. It is rich in fiber and made with high quality natural whole grain wheat. It is a healthy and nutritious choice.
Nutritional Facts per 100 gm:
Calorie: 360 Kcal
Calorie from Fat: 10 Kcal
Total Fat: 1 g
Carbohydrates: 77 g
Dietary Fiber: 3 g
Sugars: 1 g
Protein: 11 g
Ingredients: Durum Wheat Semolina.
1. Boil 1 litre of water and add 100 gm of penne.
2. Add salt to taste and stir it.
3. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until pasta is cooked, then drain out the water.
4. Add pasta sauce, boiled veggies and your preferred accompaniments.
5. Serve with cheese and other delicious toppings.
Storage: Store in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight. Once opened, store in an airtight container.
Allergen: Contains gluten.