Name :Biju Balachandran
Education level :Post Graduate/ Management Post Graduate
Work experience:11 years
Visa status:Visit Visa / Transit Visa
Visa Expiry date:18-05-2021
This cover letter is submitted for your kind notice regarding the resume for Stores / warehousing ,customer service and logistics professionals. I am (Biju Balachandran), a Store/Warehouse operations and supply chain professional with more than 11 years of experience in India and GCC, looking for a challenging position with a company that can provide me a healthy platform for quality work in the field of Warehousing and Supply Chain .
After completion of my graduation in B Sc (Physics) from Kerala University and Master of Business Administration (Finance) from Mahatma Gandhi University, India, I have been enthusiastically working in different fields: Banking Finance & Accounting, Shipping, Warehousing, Supply Chain and Logistics field.
1. Dhanalakshmi Bank, India (Jun'08 to Nov’09 ) as operation staff
2. Global Shipping and Logistics, Dubai, UAE ( Dec’09 to Jul'14) as Logistics Executive
3. Union Properties PJSC (UP), Dubai, UAE ( Aug'14 to Jan'17) as Warehouse Coordinator
4. ELV Supply chain solutions, Chennai – India as Operations and Logistics Senior Executive. (Mar '17 –June ‘18)
5. GWC(Gulf Warehousing Company QPSC) Doha, Qatar . (Aug ’18 - Oct ’20 ) as Sr..Team Leader -Pharma Warehouse.
In all these jobs, my orientation has been in Warehouse and Logistics Operations and smoothing work through systematisation of coordination and operations, as it is a basic requirement for sustained development of any business. As I am very particular on thorough execution in anything I make commitments to, I have been enthusiastically learning about ways of improving my warehousing Execution skills which I am now well poised to offer to the industry.
Currently I am in Dubai on a Visit visa ( valid until 13th May 2021) but i will ready to relocate to Kuwait.
Driving License - UAE & India
Expected Salary - Negotiable
Notice period - Immediate
I have attached my CV details and am looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks and Best Regards,