Wrapmaster foil is suitable for use as a cooking wrap on meat, or grill-pan lining, or to wrap food for refrigeration and freezer storage. The Wrapmaster dispenser offers effortless dispensing with a perfect, tangle-free cut every day. Available in a case of three, the Wrapmaster foil rolls are refills for the Wrapmaster dispensers.
- COMPLETE PROTECTION: Aluminium the foil acts as a total barrier to light and oxygen, odors and flavors, moistness, and germs, and so it can be used broadly in food and pharmaceutical packaging, including long-life packs for drinks and dairy goods, which allows storing without refrigeration.
- SAFE TO USE: Aluminum Foils can withstand high heat and extreme cold temperatures that make them ideal for grilling and freezing as well. The Aluminum Foils are perfect to minimize clean-up and will ensure your food stays fresh and delicious. They are microwave safe. These aluminum foils will not react with the vast majority of foods.
- MULTI PURPOSES: It can be used when storing leftover food in a refrigerator when taking sandwiches on a journey, when baking, or when selling some kinds of take-away or fast food. Aluminum foil is also used for barbecuing delicate foods, such as mushrooms and vegetables.
- LESS ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT: Alufoil packaging and household foil contribute less than 10% of the environmental impact in a product‘s lifecycle due to sustainable production and consumption.
- SPACE EFFICIENT: Alufoil helps save resources during packaging, product, and waste transportation. By enabling products to be preserved for long periods without the need for refrigeration, aluminum foil packaging provides large energy savings. Their shape can make them very ‘space-efficient in storage and display, enabling further energy and cost savings.
- HYGIENE: Once produced, aluminum foil is completely sterile due to the high-temperature annealing process. It is safe for use in contact with foodstuffs and it does not harbor or promote the growth of bacteria.