Origin: United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Size: 45cm x 150m
Greens Aluminum Foil can keep fish, meat, vegetables and other dairy foods fresh and also can keep your bread, biscuits, and snacks clean and hygienic. It also helps to cover cooked food to isolate odor and keep grilled meat in the oven fresh and delicious. The foil keeps your food warm and ready to eat whenever you want. The foil makes it easy to carry food on the go without any hassle.
• COMPLETE PROTECTION: Aluminium foil acts as a total barrier to light and oxygen, odors and flavors, moistness, and germs, and so it can be used broadly in food and pharmaceutical packaging, including long-life packs for drinks and dairy goods, which allows storing without refrigeration.
• SAFE TO USE: Aluminum Foils can withstand high heat and extreme cold temperatures that make it ideal for grilling and freezing as well. The Aluminum Foils are perfect to minimize clean-up and will ensure your food stays fresh and delicious. They are microwave safe. These aluminum foils will not react with the vast majority of foods.
• MULTI PURPOSES: It can be used when storing leftover food in a refrigerator when taking sandwiches on a journey, when baking, or when selling some kinds of take-away or fast food. Aluminum foil is also used for barbecuing delicate foods, such as mushrooms and vegetables.
• SPACE EFFICIENT: Greens Alufoil helps save resources during packaging, product, and waste transportation. By enabling products to be preserved for long periods without the need for refrigeration, alufoil packaging provides large energy savings. Their shape can make them very ‘space-efficient in storage and display, enabling further energy and cost savings.
• HYGIENE: Once produced, Greens alufoil is completely sterile due to the high-temperature annealing process. It is safe for use in contact with foodstuffs and it does not harbor or promote the growth of bacteria.
• LESS ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT: Alufoil packaging and household foil contribute less than 10% of the environmental impact in a product‘s lifecycle due to sustainable production and consumption.