The twists and spirals of fusilli are best with rich meat. Their special shape and texture turn every bite into a blend of taste. It is perfect for any sauce or pesto.
Nutritional Facts per 100 gm:
Calorie: 360 Kcal
Calorie from Fat: 10 Kcal
Total Fat: 1 g
Carbohydrates: 77 g
Dietary Fiber: 3 g
Sugars: 1 g
Protein: 11 g
Ingredients: Durum Wheat Semolina.
1. Boil 1 litre of water and add 100 gm of pasta.
2. Add salt to taste and stir it.
3. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until pasta is cooked (slightly chewy), then drain out the water.
4. Add pasta sauce, boiled veggies and your preferred accompaniments.
5. Serve with cheese and other delicious toppings.
Storage: Store in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight.
Allergen: Contains gluten.